Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pure Ice Taupe Drawer

Hey ladies I know this post is a little late but I've had a lot of homework like usual. Lately I've only had enough time to get on blogger and look at your amazing posts and then I'd be summoned by homework again. Anyway last weekend I went to Walmart to go grocery shopping and what not when one particular nail polish caught my eye. I had just walked down the aisle with nail polish initially to find a curette when I saw Pure Ice Taupe Drawer. I don't usually buy Pure Ice because of the immediate tip wear but this polish was different. I didn't see tip wear on this color until 4 days in. It's a nice creme taupe color. The application was smooth. I used 2 thick coats. You just really need to apply it evenly or you get bald spots. I added two layers of top coat which I think changed the color drastically but you can be the judge of this. So far I love this color. Enjoy !

xo ; Toyomi .

 w/ top coat .
w/out top coat .

2 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

You're holding a bottle of my fave topcoat, yah! Taupe Drawer was one of my first Pure Ice polishes - and you know there are two versions, right? Tee hee, now you'll need to get the other one :)

♥beauxs mom said...

Very nice color the top coat did change the color I didn't even know that could happen.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave constructive cristcism , questions , other blogs I should check out , your blog , or just nail art suggestions . I read every single one of my comments & I answer all questions :D

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 12 June 2011


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Toyomi (istaysteezin@yahoo.com).


This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org