Okay so this is my nails before I destroyed them with acrylics . This was just a simple french tip lined with black .This took all of about 10 minutes to prep the nail & then 20 to do both hands.
Nails Magic Ridge Filler and Base Coat
OPI Ogre The Top Blue
OPI Who The Shrek Are You ?
OPI Purple With Purpose
Stripe Rite Black Stripers
Stripe Rite Sealer
- Wash your hands thouroughly.
- Soak them in water if need be for about 5 minutes.
- Push back your cuticle ( not your eponychium ( live skin) ) . You don't want any bacteria on or in the nail.
- Next you want to prime the nail by putting bondaid on each nail. This will dehydrate the nail . You can skip this step if need be .
- After letting the bondaid soak you want to put on your base coat.
- Next you let the base coat dry and you pick your desired colors.
- The first thing you want to do is determine you pattern . Mine went blue , green , then purple.
- So if you have a free edge ( part of the nail that extends over the skin of your fingertips) just simply follow the path of your free edge with the color. If no you can just simply make your own . You can make it as thin or thick as you want . And just follow whatever smile line you would like or make it straight across.
- After you do that on each nail then you would go back and do a second coat. This does not have to perfect.
- After you left the french tip dry you will need you nail art brush or whatever you desire to use.
- All you will have to do is make a thin line right under the free edge. Place you hand on a flat surface and play the striper one edge of the nail and rotate/turn your finger so you are not required to do any work.
- After you let this layer dry for about 20 minutes you just add a top coat & you're done.
Good Luck ! Enjoy !
xo ; Toyomi .